Amiga Future Chefredaktion
|Verfasst am: 04.08.2019 - 14:05 Titel: RESHOOT R Mouse pad now available
Übersee, August 4, 2019
The official RESHOOT R mouse pad is now available in the APC&TCP online shop at the URL https://www.amigashop.org.
Actually, the mousepad should not be released until the Amiga 34 in Neuss.
But as several users have asked again and again, we have decided to publish the mouse pad already now.
We hope you like the mouse pad.
ABOUT RESHOOT R
RESHOOT R is a 2D horizontal Shoot'em-Up in the style of those great arcade classics Silkworm, R-Type and Gradius.
* developed and programmed by industry veteran Richard Löwenstein
* plays to the performance capabilities of the Amiga CD32, 1200 and 4000
* five themed arenas in elaborately designed retro design
* Exciting attack waves and boss fights
* Extra weapons and power-ups
* multi-level scrolling, up to 100 objects on screen
* 50 Hertz refresh rate ensures constant high-speed
* more than 400 colours on screen
* thrilling soundtrack and SFX play simultaneously
* locally stored highscore list and additional Internet ranking option
* runs on standard hardware of the A1200, A4000 and CD32, no add-ons required
* tested on Amiga systems with 68020, 68030, 68040 and 68060 CPUs
- Amiga 1200, Amiga 4000 or CD32
- Joystick or CD32 compatible pad
- 2 MB chip memory, more memory supported
- runs on compatible Amiga emulators on Windows, Mac and Linux
More info: http://reshootr.spieleschreiber.de
The Amiga34 is an Amiga event that takes place for the third time on the 12th and 13th of October 2019 at the Rheinische Landestheater Neuss.
After the AMIGA was completely sold out in Neuss the last two times and many users had no opportunity to visit the fair, this year it takes place on two days. Nevertheless, we recommend everyone to secure a ticket for the event as early as possible. In addition, you should take care in time for a place to stay.
spieleschreiber is a development studio specialising in retro computer games. The founder and core of the team from Pürgen in Upper Bavaria is games journalist Richard Löwenstein. Richard Löwenstein successfully developed computer games in the 1980s and wrote articles for the trade magazines, Happy Computer, 64er and Amiga Joker.
RESHOOT R was in development for three years and was developed in co-operation with the entire retro community.
Design, coding, production: Richard Löwenstein. Graphics: Kevin Saunders. Music and sound effects: Martin Ahman.
More info: http://www.spieleschreiber.de
APC&TCP has been active as a publisher for Amiga products for over 25 years.
From APC&TCP come products like Amiga Future, Amiga Family, Flyin High, Marblelous, Pinball Brain Damage, CygnusED, Roadshow and much more.
APC&TCP has tried for many years not only to publish High End Amiga games like RESHOOT R but also smaller projects like Trap Runner.
APC&TCP is always on the lookout for interesting Amiga projects to publish.
Chefredaktion Amiga Future