Status report Amiga 34

View previous topic :: View next topic 
AndreasM
Amiga Future Chefredaktion
Amiga Future Chefredaktion

germany

PostPosted: 07.03.2019 - 10:47    Post subject: Status report Amiga 34 Quote

Markus Tillmann writes:

So, here's some information, so everyone knows what's going on.

Tickets

All Saturday and two-day tickets are sold out - except for a small remaining stock (about 20), which is offered about 14 days before the event - so all late-deciders have the opportunity to access.

For Sunday there are still enough tickets available.

Opening hours

We will start on Sunday a little earlier than 11am - either at 10:15 or 10:30. Info will follow.

Exhibitors

A "current" list of exhibitors can be found in the new edition of the Amiga Future. In the meantime, there have been minimal changes here as well.
After all have received their Amiga Future, I will post once again an update. In any case, it will be the most colorful and largest field of exhibitors we have had so far.

Sensible Soccer Turnier

As already written in the SWOS thread, we would like to hold a Sensible Soccer tournament in Neuss. But we are still looking for support in the form of a local coordinator. If interested, please send a PM.

Guests of honor

At the moment, the focus is on attracting guests of honor. This is one of the toughest points and costs hours by hours, days by days ....
Sometimes I wait weeks for feedback and still have no detailed information. At the same time this also means binding of tickets for the aftershow etc.
Likewise, of course, the research takes a lot of time, but this is just one of them

In any case, some guests have already pledged fix - including some "repeat offenders", I just want to mention here by name:

- Trevor Dickinson
- David Pleasance
- Mike Clarke
- Dave Haynie

Other names will follow in the not too distant future

Likewise, I am also pleased that Malte Mundt, former editor-in-chief of Amiga Fever, will come to us on Saturday and give a talk.

What some will be happy about here:

It finally worked out that we got a commitment from Andrew Clitheroe (Team 17, Alien Breed II)!
He will be in Neuss on both days and also give a lecture.

Programm

In addition, we are currently tinkering again with a discussion round with former Commodore Germany employees.
Here we are still in the planning phase, but here we introduce ourselves to a panel discussion, which is led and moderated by Christian Spanik (formerly "neues", 3sat).
For this we also have initial commitments from former Commodore employees, but we will only do this if we can also include enough opinions here, ie get enough participants together.

Sadly, in 2015, we let this chance slip away, but I hope we can catch up on it, the topic will be "The History of Commodore Amigas in Germany".

So there is a lot going on behind the curtains and now it is "only" a good half a year ...

About Amiga34:

The Amiga34 is an Amiga event that takes place for the third time on the 12th and 13th of October 2019 at the Rheinische Landestheater Neuss.

After the AMIGA was completely sold out in Neuss the last two times and many users had no opportunity to visit the fair, this year it takes place on two days. Nevertheless, we recommend everyone to secure a ticket for the event as early as possible. In addition, you should take care in time for a place to stay.

http://www.amiga34.de
Back to top   PDF
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number