Amiga Future Chefredaktion
|Verfasst am: 07.12.2018 - 10:17 Titel: WinUAE 4.1.0 released
WinUAE released in the Version 4.1.0.
PC Bridgeboard (A1060 Sidecar, A2088, A2088T, A2286 and A2386SX) emulation rewrite:
* Emulation core replaced with PCem. Compatibility has improved greatly, for example Windows 3.x enhanced mode, DOS extenders and Windows 95 are now fully working.
* Bridgeboard built-in CGA emulation graphics corruption fixed.
* A2386SX VLSI chipset memory remapping, shadowing and EMS fully supported.
* Cirrus Logic emulation PC compatibility improved, 2M VRAM, linear frame buffer and blitter support.
* PC Speaker emulation (PCem)
* Sound Blaster emulation (PCem, various models)
* Serial mouse emulation (PCem)
* SCSI adapter emulation (Rancho Technology RT1000B)
* AGA hires/superhires horizontal pixel positioning and borderblank horizontal single hires pixel offset fully emulated. Optional because it requires much more CPU power and it is rarely needed. DIWHIGH H0/H1 AGA-only bits emulated.
* AGA FMODE>0 undocumented features implemented (BPLxDAT, SPRxDAT CPU/copper accesses, bitplane modulos that are not integer divisible by fetch size)
* Added new misc option which captures mouse immediately when windowed/full-window winuae window is activated.
* 68030 MMU emulation compatibility improved.
* Paula disk emulation GCR MSBSYNC support added (Alternate Reality protection track).
* Added quick search and quick directory select to Configurations panel. Link and autoload moved to Advanced information panel.
* Added history list to config file name edit box and to statefile path string box.
* Added vertical offset option to D3D scanlines.
* 64-bit version didn't support 64-bit unrar.dll.
* 68030/040/060 with data cache emulation but without enabled MMU emulation: force Chip RAM as non-data cacheable.
* Magic mouse Windows cursor to Amiga mouse sync partially fixed.
* Window corners now work as drag'n'drop hot spots for different floppy drives. (top/left=0, top/right=1, bottom/left=2, bottom/right=3).
* 68020 + memory cycle exact hung the emulator in some situations.
* Reading CIA interrupt status register in a very tight loop generated spurious interrupt(s) in certain situations.
* Softfloat mode with unimplemented FPU emu ticked didn't disable 68040/060 unmasked interrupts, confusing 68040/68060.library and possibly causing it to return incorrect values.
* Some CHD CD images didn't mount correctly.
* uaehf.device HD_SCSICMD didn't set scsi_SenseActual. Also set io_Actual=30 (=sizeof(struct SCSICmd))
* If config file had KS ROM path/file that didn't exist, it was replaced with non-existing <original>../system/rom/kick.rom path or was not correctly fixed with valid path.
* NCR53F94 SCSI chip emulation DMA counter fix (affected for example Blizzard SCSI Kit)
* Very large directory harddrives returned halved used/free space.
* Fixed multiple problems with screenshots and video recording from hardware emulated RTG board.
* Filter panel scanlines work now correctly in multimonitor mode.
* Crash fixed if more than one non-Paula audio stream was active. Included emulated sound cards, also CD audio if "include" option ticked.
* NE2000 PCMCIA and NE2000 bridgeboard didn't support custom MAC and network mode selection.
* Fixed hardware emulated graphics board hang with Picasso96 if board supported vblank interrupts and RTG board refresh rate mode was not Chipset.
* Fixed statefile crash when saving statefile while disk operation was active and disk image included bit cell timing information.
Bug fixes (Introduced in 4.0.0/4.0.1):
* Display port adapters that needed genlock transparency data (FireCracker, HAM-E, OpalVision, ColorBurst) didn't work correctly since 4.0.0.
* Display port adapters didn't work in multimonitor mode.
* Blitter statesave with blitter active: log window opened and listed few lines of blitter debug information.
* Some programs caused continuous flood of "blitter is active, forcing immediate finish" log messages.
* CTRL+F11 quit ignored new "Warn when attempting to close window" option.
* 68020/030 more compatible/cycle-exact mode statefiles didn't always restore properly.
New emulated hardware:
* CSA Twelwe Gauge (A1200 68030 accelerator + SCSI controller)
* AccessX/Acetec IDE controller.
Chefredaktion Amiga Future