« 

Amiga Future

« 

Community

« 

Knowledge

« 

Last Magazine

The Amiga Future 167 was released on the March 5th.

More informations

« 

Service

« 

Search

Advanced search

Unanswered topics
Active topics
« 

Social Media

Twitter Amigafuture Facebook Amigafuture RSS-Feed [german] Amigafuture RSS-Feed [english] Instagram YouTube Patreon
« 

Advertisement

Amazon

Patreon

« 

Partnerlinks

CygnusEd update / Neue CygnusEd-Version

Support CygnusEd

Moderators: AndreasM, olsen

olsen
CygnusEd Developer

CygnusEd update / Neue CygnusEd-Version

Post by olsen »

I'm currently working on an update which I hope will be ready before Christmas this year. This update fix several bugs, adds a bunch of new features and I also hope to address all the enhancement requests and bug reports posted in this forum.

If there's still something bothering you about what CygnusEd does, please let me know now. Maybe I can still fit it into the update :-)

---

Ich arbeite gerade an einem Update für CygnusEd, das hoffentlich bis Weihnachten fertig sein wird. Dieses Update behebt bekannte Fehler und integriert neue Funktionen. Ich versuche außerdem, alle in diesem Forum genannten Verbesserungswüsche und Fehler zu berücksichtigen.

Wenn noch Wünsche offen sind, bitte melden! Vielleicht kann ich sie noch berücksichtigen :-)
Niels Bache
Grade reingestolpert
Grade reingestolpert

Post by Niels Bache »

What about the ability to load config files from V 4.x, is that already sorted?

Best regards,

Niels
Brunadi
AFF Profi
AFF Profi

Post by Brunadi »

Ich denke, zusätzlich ein waagrechter Rollbalken wäre auch nicht schlecht.

Gruß Brunadi
olsen
CygnusEd Developer

Post by olsen »

Niels Bache wrote:What about the ability to load config files from V 4.x, is that already sorted?

Best regards,

Niels
What specifically is the problem? I've fixed a number of bugs concerning macro files that wouldn't load (owing to the fact that the older CygnusEd versions sometimes wrote zero length macro entries). What else I should be aware of?
Polluks

Re: CygnusEd update / Neue CygnusEd-Version

Post by Polluks »

Hi!
Maybe you can shift round some entries of the edit/Bearbeiten menu into sub menus.

Keep on developing!
Niels Bache
Grade reingestolpert
Grade reingestolpert

Post by Niels Bache »

@olsen:
What specifically is the problem? I've fixed a number of bugs concerning macro files that wouldn't load (owing to the fact that the older CygnusEd versions sometimes wrote zero length macro entries). What else I should be aware of?
Sorry, was busy translating, so I didn't get back in here for some days :-)

I seemed to remember discussing this at some point in time, but I can't find that correspondence any more, so maybe I was wrong.

Anyway, I have an old V4 macro file which I can't load into V5, at least not under the current OS4 beta; I just checked again, and it seems to work under a clean upd 4. But if I re-save it there, that file also doesn't load under the current beta.

I get a DSI, which can be "Ignored", and then a CED error requester that says the file is not valid.

I can send you a crashlog and the macro file, if you want.

Should we take this to e-mail?

Best regards,

Niels
Severin
Grade reingestolpert
Grade reingestolpert

Post by Severin »

I get the not a valid macro file with any macro file, saved with 4 or 5
olsen
CygnusEd Developer

Post by olsen »

Niels Bache wrote:@olsen:
Sorry, was busy translating, so I didn't get back in here for some days :-)

I seemed to remember discussing this at some point in time, but I can't find that correspondence any more, so maybe I was wrong.

Anyway, I have an old V4 macro file which I can't load into V5, at least not under the current OS4 beta; I just checked again, and it seems to work under a clean upd 4. But if I re-save it there, that file also doesn't load under the current beta.

I get a DSI, which can be "Ignored", and then a CED error requester that says the file is not valid.

I can send you a crashlog and the macro file, if you want.
That would be very kind.
Should we take this to e-mail?
Yes, please!