« 

Amiga Future

« 

Community

« 

Knowledge

« 

Last Magazine

The Amiga Future 167 was released on the March 5th.

More informations

« 

Service

« 

Search

Advanced search

Unanswered topics
Active topics
« 

Social Media

Twitter Amigafuture Facebook Amigafuture RSS-Feed [german] Amigafuture RSS-Feed [english] Instagram YouTube Patreon
« 

Advertisement

Amazon

Patreon

« 

Partnerlinks

improved vision!

Support DigiBooster

Moderators: G.Frank, AndreasM

djnick

improved vision!

Post by djnick »

hi ho!

I`m glad finally someone take up the DigiBooster project! Once I registered it, development stopped and I was very sorry about it :( But now something changed and future looks bright so I decided to share small ideas about what would be great if implement in DigiBooster.

Well - as you should guess - realtime DSP [based on CPU power of new AmigaOne]. So we could finally have different DSP on each track.

Imagine [for example] 6 small icons standing on top of each track. First one would be for REVERB. Second and Third ones would be for CuttOff and Resonance filters. The 4th would be for equalizer filter, 5th for 303tracker plug in, and so on...

So - when you click on first icon - you should get over track [note] editor - different coloured background and small sliders [as seen in 303tracker] that you can move from left to right [as in this example] and effect will be achieved!

TRACK 001
[x][0][0] <-effect buttins, first one is active
---------
- 0 +
---------
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
etc until
the end
of track 001
[for example, end is in line 64]

So each time player finds these effects, it will play them the same way...

I hope you got the idea.

Now if you like it, plz can you make / code it? :)

This will be the revolution in tracking and will make artist perfect tool in making music! This kind of effect tracking I haven`t found on any platform, nor on any tracker.

all best. dj.