||WinUAE 2.3.0 (24.09.2010)
|Last file modification:
||25.09.2010 - 10:32
|Clicks this month:
||for this download
This download was added on 25.09.2010 - 10:32 by AndreasM
Last download on 19.05.2019 - 20:46
|How the mod works:
- CDTV and CD32 subchannel hardware emulation, CD+G audio CDs supported.
- CDTV statefile support.
- FLAC compressed CD audio tracks supported (cue+flac or cue+iso+flac).
- Automatic center, max fullscreen and tv-like fullscreen options added.
- uaescsi.device SCSI emulation, including full CD audio support.
- Pause uaescsi.device CD audio when emulation is paused or GUI is open.
- Support for configuration file delayed CD image insert, for example CD32 games
F17 Challenge and Last Ninja crash if booted before CD32 boot screen appears...
- Right and bottom border, if outside of display area, is blanked instead of filling
with current border color.
- Full "Portable"/USB key mode (-portable command line parameter) and relative path support.
- Borderless/minimal/normal windowed mode option.
- CD/CD image handling rewrite:
* .ccd/.img/.sub and .mds/.mdf v1 image files supported.
* Subchannel support (CDTV/CD32 CD+G).
* Audio tracks fully supported.
* SCSI emulation, CD images and non-SPTI mode full uaescsi.device CD audio support,
most common CD SCSI commands emulated. SCSI emulation enabled by default.
* Near-instant compressed (mp3/flac) CD audio and zipped CD image startup time.
* More reliable CD/CD image and CD image/real drive on the fly change support.
- CD32/CDTV more accurate CD audio and animation streaming.
- Rawinput keyboard handling improved.
- Cycle exact audio and disk DMA sequencer, Paula DMA request line timing fully emulated,
(previously DMA accesses were "immediate", all other timing was already exact)
- Direct3D bezel overlays and "old" overlays separated, bezel overlays
are in overlays-directory, old overlays should be renamed as masks.
- Direct3D bezel automatic display area detection and aspect ratio correction.
- Disk images inside archives are automatically "extracted" to Disk Swapper
and floppy drive paths when dragged and dropped.
- 68000 and 68020 cycle exact CPU timing updates.
- 68040 MMU emulation compatibility improved, Linux and NetBSD confirmed working.
- Keyboard led handling improved.
2.2 bugs fixed:
- Triple/double/single buffer option was not saved to configuration file.
- Autovsync didn't work.
- Rawinput GUI F12 key ignored window focus.
- Gameports panel joystick/mouse type (mouse,joystick,analog joystick,..)
was ignored when configuration file was loaded.
Other bugs fixed:
- Direct3D 2x+ shader filter bad image quality.
- CDTV CD timecode (Built-in CD player time counter).
- CD32 CD end of play notification only worked if play was last sent CD command. (Fightin Spirit)
- CD32 CD audio status reporting when attempting to play data tracks (Mission Impossible 2025)
- CD32 pad 2-button mode fixes (F17 Challenge, Quik The Thunder Rabbit, ATR)
- Audio length detection error if MP3 audio tracks had checksummed frames.
- Built-in image mounter CD audio timecode offset fixed.
- Z3/RTG RAM leak when restarting.
- Direct3D scanlines can be (finally) enabled on the fly.
- Configuration file cdimage0=: at startup didn't work.
- Dynamic hardfiles didn't work reliably with DirectSCSI filesystems.
- Dynamic hardfile data corruption if physical file size grew over 4G.
- Some demos had blank display (broke in 2.0 Denise updates).
- Transparent clipboard support crash fixes.
- Initial ROM scan didn't detect Amiga Forever rom keys correctly.
- Joystick axis bogus autofire in some situations when remapping joysticks.
- Rawinput was not enabled if only one (physical or logical) keyboard was detected.
- RTG mouse cursor problem in D3D mode with enabled filter.
- RTG 8-bit fullscreen mode color error in some situations.
- Miscellaneous custom chipset and disk emulation tweaks.
- RTS and RTD odd address check was missing, fixes also mysterious JIT crashes.
- Epson printer emulation multiple page printing fixes.
- plugin directory detection problems.
- Rar archive crash.
- ~1.5G Z3 Fast RAM works again (64-bit host OS only)
|| No more overall traffic or file/category traffic left this month!
|| Not enough traffic or posts
(0 posts required). Do not spam! Spammers will automatically be blocked!
|| Download! External source. No deductions from user account.
|| Free download without traffic count for registered users
|| Download! Traffic will be deducted from user account.
|| Download! No deductions from user account.
|| New download
|| Updated download
Remaining overall Traffic for this month: 481.27 GB
|There are overall 4976 downloads with a size of 18.29 GB / 500 GB including 0 external Downloads.
|Download MOD v5.3.0 (c) 2002 - 2007 by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS