- Added UTF8 to ASCII conversion for incoming messages, and ASCII to UTF8 conversion for outgoing messages. Toggle it on and off with "/UTF8 on" and "/UTF8 off". Each server has its own setting, so you can chat happily with UTF8 on one network, and normal ASCII on another network. Tip: I havent added this option to the GUI yet, so for now you can add /utf8 on to your perform on connect script. Also, make sure you update your language catalogs, because I'm getting rid of « and » characters in Wookie. They are not valid characters for a few codesets, and they do not show up properly in utf8 conversions (They appear as question marks).
- I'm continuing to rejigger the graphical smiley options. Text files detailing graphical smiley sets are only detected in progdir:smilies/ if they have ".theme" somewhere in the filename. Also, the first line in each smiley set must start with a comment. i.e. #this is a comment It's to help prevent crashes from wookie trying to load smiley themes that arent really themes. Bandaid coding at its best! I know you love it.
- NBitmap was introduced with the latest nlist.mcc release for OS4 users. I'm now utilising it, and all graphical images used for nicklists and smileys will now use colour 0 as a transparency. (for OS4 users though).
- I've changed the layout of the GUI again, as long filenames for graphical smiley sets were causing WookieChats Settings window to become very wide.
- I've increased the maximum amount of smiley graphics to 35, and the maximum number of ASCII representations for each smiley graphics to 30.