ASM-Pro released in the Version 1.19c.
Minor update for v1.19, contains these additional bugfixes/changes:
- UI [1.19]: File pattern in the read/write source file requester is incorrect if Source .ASM is enabled in the general preferences.
- UI: Crash if diskfont.library couldn't be opened.
- DISASM: Crash on 68000/010 systems if DBcc.L (Apollo) has a 2-char conditional code.
- EDIT: After an unsuccessful assembly and continuous page up to reach the top of the source (and similar variations), editor would hang.
- ASM: Both CMP and CMPM with (Ax)+,(Ay)+ are now accepted.
- DISASM: FNOP is now displayed instead of a 0 displacement FBF.W.
The Amiga Future 161 was released on the March 5th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
Published 12.01.2023 - 15:06 by AndreasM
Back to previous page