Report+ is a freeware ReAction-based utility with nine functions:
- It is an enhanced, reverse-engineered, 100% byte-compatible replacement for the official Commodore bug reporting tool (V40.2), optionally sending emails automatically.
- It can generate/edit Aminet-style readmes.
- It can edit A3000/A4000-type battery-backed memory.
- It can access the official manufacturer and product ID registries.
- It can view IFF/RIFF files and their component chunks.
- It can perform batch processing on icon files.
- It can convert between various ASCII formats.
- It can show directory byte usage for any path, optionally also fixing protection bits.
- It can take a snapshot of a path and later compare the path against this, showing added, missing and changed files.
Download AmigaOS 3.9 Version
Download AmigaOS 4 Version
Download MorphOS Version