"Although not perfect yet (it will never be), vAmiga has proven to be pretty stable by now. Therefore I think it is time to say goodbye to the 0.9 release scheme."
Here is the Changelog for the current version from the GitHub Repository:
- Reworked the DDF code in Agnus.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Roms from being saved if the Rom folder wasn’t created yet.
- Fixed a bug that crashed the emulator when an IPL event was served right before a TXD event.
- Fixed a bug that crashed the emulator on exit.
- Restructured all config panels.
- The emulator has gotten a command console (debug terminal) which can be invoked by clicking the corresponding icon in the toolbar.
The source code of vAmiga is available on GitHub: https://github.com/dirkwhoffmann/vAmiga
News Source: https://github.com/dirkwhoffmann/vAmiga