AmiBlitz3 released in the Version 3.8.0.
This release includes following main changes:
* improved compatibility ALOT with Kick1.2/1.3 and MC68000-processor of generated code
* updated several libs to work with different Kickstart-versions and processors (does autoswitch code branches internally)
* improved compatibility with Workbench 2.1 (or 2.04 with locale.library) of IDE
Minor improvements are:
* added new feature: line numbers (by request of Fabrizio Radica)
* changed design of welcome-requester to fit on screens with lower resolutions
* updated some autodocs
* added last available sourcecode for NeilCIATrackerlib
* added ptplayerlib (libnum #48, thanks to Phx/MickGyver)
* updated some icon positions and moved some files around
[Updated release that fixes the corrupted PED issue.]
The Amiga Future 146 was released on the September 3rd.
Amiga Future Aktion: Probeheft für 1 Cent
Im Augenblick gibt es im Shop unter https://www.amigashop.org die Möglichkeit ein Probeheft der Amiga Future für 1 Cent (+ Versandkosten, inkl. MwSt.) zu bestellen.
Amiga Future Promotion: Sample issue for 1 cent
We have a special offer for all of you who’ve gotten a taste of it: Right now you can order an Amiga Future issue for 1 cent (plus shipping costs and included VAT) at https://www.amigashop.org.
Gamescom Digital: https://gamescom.amigafuture.de
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
AmiBlitz3 3.8.0 released
Published 11.09.2020 - 03:30 by AndreasM
Back to previous page