iGame released in the Version 2.0b6.
* Changed the gameslist file to CSV, which makes iGame to start faster and the file to be a lot smaller in size. If there is already a gameslist, iGame will read it and on next write it will convert it to csv. All genres and statistics will remain. The old plain list gamelist will not be used after this point, but it is not going to be deleted automatically
* Now iGame checks for any missing library and informs the user if it is started from the shell
* Stability/Bug fixes, GUI fixes
* New installation script
* Keep image aspect for screenshot/icon when GuiGfx is used
* Show "Unknown" genre in genres list for those games that are not categorized yet
* Fixed menu shortcuts that didn't work
* When iGame is iconified, now uses it's icon
* Open game directory from menu
The Amiga Future 146 was released on the September 3rd.
Amiga Future Aktion: Probeheft für 1 Cent
Im Augenblick gibt es im Shop unter https://www.amigashop.org die Möglichkeit ein Probeheft der Amiga Future für 1 Cent (+ Versandkosten, inkl. MwSt.) zu bestellen.
Amiga Future Promotion: Sample issue for 1 cent
We have a special offer for all of you who’ve gotten a taste of it: Right now you can order an Amiga Future issue for 1 cent (plus shipping costs and included VAT) at https://www.amigashop.org.
Gamescom Digital: https://gamescom.amigafuture.de
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
iGame 2.0b6 released
Published 11.09.2020 - 03:27 by AndreasM
Back to previous page