The Amiga Future 147 will be released on the 5th November.
Amiga Future Aktion: Probeheft für 1 Cent
Im Augenblick gibt es im Shop unter https://www.amigashop.org die Möglichkeit ein Probeheft der Amiga Future für 1 Cent (+ Versandkosten, inkl. MwSt.) zu bestellen.
Amiga Future Promotion: Sample issue for 1 cent
We have a special offer for all of you who’ve gotten a taste of it: Right now you can order an Amiga Future issue for 1 cent (plus shipping costs and included VAT) at https://www.amigashop.org.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
Amiga Future search editors and translators
Published 16.10.2020 - 14:10 by AndreasM
News originally published on: 25.11.2019 - 16:10
We are looking for additional editorial assistance for our Amiga Future magazine.
Specifically we are looking for an editor with sufficient (lots and lots of) experience using an Amiga.
Interested? Then get in touch with the Amiga Future editorial staff.
However, you should ensure you own the following:
- An Amiga
- Fundamental knowledge of the Amiga
- Very good spelling in your native language (German or English!)
- Experience at writing test report(s)
- And of course, spare time and lots of interest in Amigas
We are also looking for translators for the magazine. Requirements are:
Translation of German -> English; also you should;
1. speak your native language (English) very well and submit correct spelling and grammar in written article(s).
2. have a good understanding of the German/Deutsch language as well.
3. be able to understand what you are actually translating.
So there is a definite need for basic, and sometimes technical, knowledge of the Amiga required in many cases.
We are also looking for assistance with the Amiga Future homepage.
As we want to expand the download area of the Amiga Future homepage. Especially the area with the full versions.
For this, we need users to test the full versions, take screenshots, and write brief summaries and system requirements.
You will also need to understand the German/Deutsch language.
Back to previous page