vasm released in the Version 1.8g.
* Do not print informational messages when generating dependencies.
* New option -depfile to specify a file name for the dependency output. Code generation may happen in parallel in this case.
* Include the compile directory in the path, when printing error messages.
* Treat a subtraction of a label from a constant as constant, when the label is from an absolute ORG section.
* m68k: -opt-allbra makes sure that branch-optimization is enabled.
* z80: "ld (BC/DE/HL),abs" is an illegal addressing mode.
* mot-syntax: SECTION directive with a single argument is interpreted as section-type when the output format is "tos". Otherwise the type defaults to CODE.
* mot-syntax: In devpac-compatibility mode allow '@' in the middle of labels.
* mot-syntax: -phxass compatibility mode allows dots ('.') in labels (-ldots).
* mot-syntax: Added support for Devpac IIF directive.
* output-hunk: Fixed LINE debug hunk output (-linedebug). Now it can deal with code from multiple sources and the line numbers for executing macros and repetitions are correct.
* output-hunk: New option -hunkpad=<code> selects the padding code for code sections to achieve 32-bit alignment. Default to 0x4e71 (NOP) for M68k.
The Amiga Future 143 will be released on the 5th March.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
vasm 1.8g released
Published 05.10.2019 - 22:53 by AndreasM
Back to previous page