29.06.2020 Shaderjoy V1.10 published
http://os4depot.net/?function=showfile& ... derjoy.lha
Juha Niemimaki has published a new version of Shaderjoy in the OS4Depot, a prototype of an OpenGL shader code that can be used to create digital art under AmigaOS 4.
Changes in this version are:
- Add tooltype EDITOR. When enabled, allow editing in window mode.
- Add tooltype FONTNAME and FONTSIZE, to configure editor font.
- Add tooltype EDITORNAME, to define external editor tool.
- Blank mouse pointer in fullscreen mode, when mouse is inactive.
- Allow pause mode toggling with SPACE key.
- Unpause when loading a shader.
- Update display also during pause mode, but on a slower rate.
- Re-enable reload functionality.
The Amiga Future 145 was released on the July 2nd.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
Shaderjoy V1.10 published
Published 30.06.2020 - 13:27 by HelmutH
Back to previous page