The editor for vector graphics "Sodipodi" in the revised version 0.34r2 is now available on OS4 Depot. With Sodipodi, files in SVG format can be created and edited.
Sodipodi is the forerunner of the well-known editor "Inkscape".
New in this release:
* The program was compiled with GTK+ 2.24.32. As a result, among other things, drag 'n drop now works.
The new file requester, which is much more comfortable than the requester from GTK+ 2.6.9, is also useful.
* New start scripts for the start on the desktop and the standalone start.
* Extensive set of features for editing vector images:
- combine / disassemble
- and much more...
* Drawing modes:
- freehand lines or Bezier curves
* Gradients (linear and radial).
* Grouping of objects
* Printer support.
* Can export project into a PNG file. Additionally can export project to postscript and PDF format using the print requester.
* Import of graphics in the formats JPeg, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, XPM and SVG.
* XML editor to edit the SVG data directly.
* Intuitive GUI
* High performance
* and much more...
Download: http://os4depot.net/index.php?function= ... dipodi.lha
The Amiga Future 147 will be released on the 5th November.
Amiga Future Aktion: Probeheft für 1 Cent
Im Augenblick gibt es im Shop unter https://www.amigashop.org die Möglichkeit ein Probeheft der Amiga Future für 1 Cent (+ Versandkosten, inkl. MwSt.) zu bestellen.
Amiga Future Promotion: Sample issue for 1 cent
We have a special offer for all of you who’ve gotten a taste of it: Right now you can order an Amiga Future issue for 1 cent (plus shipping costs and included VAT) at https://www.amigashop.org.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
Sodipodi 0.34r2 for AmiCygnix released
Published 08.09.2020 - 21:48 by AndreasM
Back to previous page