04.01.2019 MUIBase V4.1 released
Steffen Gutmann created a new version of MUIBase on 22.12.2018.
New features since V4.0 are:
- Improved loading times when reloading a project by saving a version number for each record.
- New demo project Main.mb by Harold Kinds.
- Allows PRINT and PRINTF in functions that do not allow side effects.
This is useful for debugging such functions.
- Support Drag n'Drop in Structure Editor in Qt for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Update MUIbase for Windows to Qt 5.11.3 and Mac to Qt 5.10.1.
- Use Textinput.mcc instead of BetterString.mcc on MorphOS.
- New (incomplete) Spanish catalog translation.
- Several bug fixes.
The Amiga Future 148 was released on the January 11th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
MUIBase V4.1 released
Published 04.01.2019 - 23:33 by HelmutH
Back to previous page