AmiArcadia and WinArcadia are multi-emulators of these machines:
* the Emerson Arcadia 2001 console family (Bandai, Emerson, Grandstand, Intervision, Leisure-Vision, Leonardo, MPT-03, Ormatu, Palladium, Poppy, Robdajet, Tele-Fever, Tempest, Tryom, Tunix, etc.) (1982);
* the Interton VC 4000 console family (Acetronic, Fountain, Hanimex, Interton, Prinztronic, Radofin, Rowtron, Soundic, Voltmace, Waddingtons, etc.) (c. 1978);
* the Elektor TV Games Computer (1979);
* PIPBUG- and BINBUG-based machines (EA 77up2, EA 78up5, Signetics Adaptable Board Computer, Eurocard 2650, etc.) (c. 1977-1978);
* the Signetics Instructor 50 trainer (1978);
* the Central Data 2650 computer (1977);
* the Astro Wars, Galaxia, Laser Battle and Lazarian coin-ops by Zaccaria (1979-1981);
* the Malzak 1 and 2 coin-ops by Kitronix (c. 1980);
* the Chaos 2 computer (1983);
* the Dolphin trainer (1977);
* the PHUNSY computer (c. 1980);
* AY-3-8550/8600-based Pong systems (Coleco Telstar Galaxy, Sheen TVG-201, etc.) (c. 1976-1977);
* the Ravensburger Selbstbaucomputer aka 2650 Minimal Computer trainer (1984);
* the MIKIT 2650 trainer (1978); and
* the VTech Type-right machine (1985).
Features include: ReAction GUI, load/save snapshots, windowed and fullscreen modes, CPU tracing, trainer, drag and drop support, graphics scaling, automatic load/save of configuration/game, keyboard/joystick/gamepad/paddle/mouse/trackball support, autofire, turbo mode, gameplay recording/playback, sprite demultiplexing, help windows, source code, debugger, frame skipping, redefinable keys, save screenshots (7 supported formats), ARexx port, network play (IPv4 and IPv6), real-time monitor, locale support, game selection sidebar, text-to-speech, printer output, artefacting, support for ZIPped games, clipboard support, palette editor, tone retuning, high score management, force feedback, sprite editor, 3D, assembler, CALM support, Scale2x/3x/4x and HQx filters, animation recording (3 supported formats), sound recording (5 supported formats), horizon dejittering.
The supported languages are currently English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
Changes since V25.9:
* Interton, Elektor: added "Settings|Graphics|Dejitter horizons?" option.
* Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
The Amiga Future 143 will be released on the 5th March.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
AmiArcadia - a multi-emulator released in version 26.0 for Amiga OS
Published 17.12.2019 - 00:23 by Amiga_4000
Back to previous page