vasm released in the Version 1.8g.
* Do not print informational messages when generating dependencies.
* New option -depfile to specify a file name for the dependency output. Code generation may happen in parallel in this case.
* Include the compile directory in the path, when printing error messages.
* Treat a subtraction of a label from a constant as constant, when the label is from an absolute ORG section.
* m68k: -opt-allbra makes sure that branch-optimization is enabled.
* z80: "ld (BC/DE/HL),abs" is an illegal addressing mode.
* mot-syntax: SECTION directive with a single argument is interpreted as section-type when the output format is "tos". Otherwise the type defaults to CODE.
* mot-syntax: In devpac-compatibility mode allow '@' in the middle of labels.
* mot-syntax: -phxass compatibility mode allows dots ('.') in labels (-ldots).
* mot-syntax: Added support for Devpac IIF directive.
* output-hunk: Fixed LINE debug hunk output (-linedebug). Now it can deal with code from multiple sources and the line numbers for executing macros and repetitions are correct.
* output-hunk: New option -hunkpad=<code> selects the padding code for code sections to achieve 32-bit alignment. Default to 0x4e71 (NOP) for M68k.
The Amiga Future 145 was released on the July 2nd.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
vasm 1.8g released
Published 05.10.2019 - 23:53 by AndreasM
Back to previous page