Amiga Future Chefredaktion
Joined: 05 Jun 2001
|Posted: 11.02.2018 - 14:34 Post subject: Hollywood 7.1 released
A new year, a new Hollywood: Airsoft Softwair, the hardest working men in code business, are back on your screen with Hollywood 7.1, a brand-new update to the popular Multimedia Application Layer. Hollywood 7.1 is a major update with lots of new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of new features in Hollywood 7.1:
* Support for 64-bit Android
* Improved date and time library which now includes UTC support
* Added timezone support
* New syntax for ultra-convenient error handling
* Lots of additions to the plugin API: Ready for cool new plugins!
* Raw key support
* Plugin loader is now compatible with the next version of AmigaOS 4
* Greatly improvement locale library
* Cryptography-proof pseudo random number generator
* Added support for radio menu items
* Always-on-top windows are now supported
* Windows IDE supports syntax highlighting and online help for methods now
* Moving files and directories is now supported
* Several new string library functions
* Lots of other changes, optimizations and bug fixes
Hollywood 7.1 is provided free of charge for all users who have bought Hollywood 7.0. It can be downloaded from the restricted download area.
People who haven't bought Hollywood yet can place their order at the official Hollywood portal now.
Note that there is currently a special 50% off offer available for people wanting to buy Hollywood for one platform only.
See here for details.
Hollywood is the ultimate bridge between all the different AmigaOS compatible platforms and the other three modern desktop systems, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux! Additionally, Hollywood also supports the Android and iOS platforms. A truly unique feature is the ability to cross-compile native executables for many different platforms including: AmigaOS3, AmigaOS4, WarpOS, MorphOS, AROS (x86), Windows (x86, x64), Mac OS X (x86, x64, ppc), and Linux (x86, x64, ppc, arm). You don't even have to own these platforms in order to compile executables for them. It's enough to run Hollywood on one of the supported platforms and then compile programs for all the others! Only Hollywood makes it possible. If you want to learn more about Hollywood, please visit the the official Hollywood portal which also has a forum for all questions concerning Hollywood.
All this makes Hollywood The Cross-Platform Multimedia Application Layer. Join the Multimedia revolution and get your personal copy of Hollywood 7.1 now!
This release was brought to you by Airsoft Softwair - the hardest working men in code business.
Chefredaktion Amiga Future