Amiga Future Chefredaktion
Joined: 05 Jun 2001
|Posted: 03.11.2017 - 09:05 Post subject: Workbench Explorer 1.6 build 6000 released
An update to Workbench Explorer has been uploaded to Aminet, OS4Depot, and AmiUpdate. But the best way is to use the built-in update tool in the Project menu, "Check latest version..."
###### [1.6 build 6000] - 2017-11-02
- Preferences->Operation->Escape to quit.
- Tools menu->Download cover art.
Select an MP3 or FLAC song, pick this option to download a cover art image.
Having a Folder.jpg or Cover.jpg file in the album drawer is faster loading
than extracting it from the song.
- Preferences->Preview->Cover art name.
- Preferences->Preview->Cover art dimensions.
Keep original size or set to resize to the specified size.
- EXIF data strings are now translated on the fly.
- Mousewheel can change MP3 volume.
- Volume level is displayed in hint text. Have to move away then come back
to see change. ReAction issue, not WEx.
- Preferences->Preview->Rotate JPEG image according to EXIF data.
- Mute button to MP3 controls.
- Context menu->Set as Workbench background
Set the selected image as Workbench background image.
- AIFF tags are now read.
- FLAC time is supported.
- The "full" player is used for all audio types.
- Tools menu->Convert image...
Images can be converted to other formats, and/or resized, or just
NOTE: 24 bit images can not be saved as GIFs, but GIFs can be resized and
saved as GIFS, or saved as 24 bit images.
- Some texts in Preferences had the last letter cut off.
- At search or duplicate results you couldn't cut/copy anything.
- State of some menu items.
- Datatype checking mode was not correct for Search and Duplicate File Finder.
- If scrolled from an MP3/FLAC to a wav the correct thumbnail image was
- Empty MP3 image tag was not handled correctly.
- Case sensitive find/replace issue fixed. Use SC_COLLATE2, not SC_ASCII.
- Processed files count was wrong for some functions.
- Improved the MP3 tag scanner. Faster and less disk access.
- picflow.gadget and jhead are now required.
- Get version method now uses Javier de las Rivas' internal showVersion().
- Image preview line no longer shows filename, but image type, instead.
- Improved the JPEG EXIF data output.
News verfasst von: mritter0