Amiga Future Chefredaktion
Joined: 05 Jun 2001
|Posted: 18.03.2017 - 12:44 Post subject: Ask Me Up XXL 3 released for AmigaOS 4, MorphOS and Windows
Ask Me Up XXL 3 has been released for AmigaOS 4, MorphOS and Windows. It includes notably two new games modes. This update is free for all registered users.
- New! Quiz mode added.
- New! Survival mode added.
- Game / The previous "Quiz" mode was renamed in "Studies".
- Questions / Replacement of more than 200 questions by new ones.
- Translations / New German translations added (82% done).
- General / Initial ratio of logo, buttons, avatars and photos is now respected.
- Start - Menu / New Boing Attitude logo.
- Menu / (Scores) button added to view the scores online.
- End / "Back" button added.
- End / (Scores) button added to access or share scores online.
- End / If you click the >Next> button, you start a game without going back through the menu.
- Map / Studies / It is displayed only at the first run and when the player unlocks new questions.
- Scores / If only one player has been created, his/her detailed statistics are displayed directly.
- Location / If Catalan is used, the default language is Spanish instead of English.
- Documentation / Readme files updated.
Ask Me Up XXL, now you know!
Ask Me Up is a video game about general knowledge. The principle is quite simple: 1 question, 4 possible answers ... Choose the right one! You face the computer on a series of 10 questions. Answer quickly and efficiently to earn points and win medals that allow you to unlock new questions. You must be very thorough because there are no less than 15 areas of questioning: people, sports, geography, and entertainment, environment ... Check your statistics to see the evolution of your success rate. You may also induce a friend to a duel and challenge him!
Chefredaktion Amiga Future