« 

Amiga Future

« 

Community

« 

Knowledge

« 

Last Magazine

The Amiga Future 167 was released on the March 5th.

More informations

« 

Service

« 

Search

Advanced search

Unanswered topics
Active topics
« 

Social Media

Twitter Amigafuture Facebook Amigafuture RSS-Feed [german] Amigafuture RSS-Feed [english] Instagram YouTube Patreon
« 

Advertisement

Amazon

Patreon

« 

Partnerlinks

NetInterface file for cnet16.device

Support Roadshow

Moderators: AndreasM, olsen

cmsj

NetInterface file for cnet16.device

Post by cmsj »

Hey

I know it's a small thing, but could the next update to Roadshow please include a CNet16 NetInteface, identical to the CNet one just with the device set to cnet16.device?

I've been talking some fairly inexperienced Amiga users through setting up Roadshow (they're general retro enthusiasts who are being pulled in by the Vampires) and having the extra step of editing CNet feels slightly unnecessary for the price of an extra text file :)

Cheers,
Chris
olsen
CygnusEd Developer

Re: NetInterface file for cnet16.device

Post by olsen »

cmsj wrote:Hey

I know it's a small thing, but could the next update to Roadshow please include a CNet16 NetInteface, identical to the CNet one just with the device set to cnet16.device?

I've been talking some fairly inexperienced Amiga users through setting up Roadshow (they're general retro enthusiasts who are being pulled in by the Vampires) and having the extra step of editing CNet feels slightly unnecessary for the price of an extra text file :)

Cheers,
Chris
Good point, thank you for bringing this up :)

I'll definitely include this in the next update (which I've been working on for too long during this long year of 2016), along with a few other things that needed adding or updating. Stay tuned...