|Current Amiga News
|WinUAE 3.1.0 WIP #1 (18.04.2015)
|.: Posted: AndreasM @ 19.04.2015 - 12:05
Estimated release date: May 2015.
New emulated expansion hardware:
- A2090/A2090a (ST-506 not supported)
- AdSCSI Advantage 2000
- Archos ADD-500
- GVP Series I (3 models)
- GVP Series II
- HK-Computer Vector Falcon 8000
- J.Kommos A500
- Kupke Golem
- Masoboshi MC-302 and MC-702 (Incomplete)
- Microbotics StarDrive (Clock not emulated)
- Protar A500
- SupraDrive (5 models)
- AlfaPower/AT-BUS 508/2008/AlfaPower Plus
- M-Tec AT 500
- RocTec RocHard RH800C (SCSI not supported)
- ACT Apollo 1240/1260
- DKB 1230/1240
- RCS Fusion Forty
- GVP A3001
- GVP A530
- GVP G-Force 030
- Kupke Golem 030 A500
- Toccata Zorro II sound card.
- HAM-E display adapter.
- Nordic Power v3.2 freezer cartridge.
- Pro Access v2.17 freezer cartridge.
- CD, CD32 FMV and Toccata audio are now optionally mixed with Paula
audio stream. Sound sync is not lost even when emulation speed
changes and sound is included with audio recording.
- Multiple SCSI/IDE expansion boards can be enabled at the same time.
- Floppy sound per-drive empty/disk inserted volume control.
- Added partial A1000 Velvet prototype support. Unfortunately
currently no known Velvet boot disks exist.
- Configurable overscan region blanking.
- Hardfile ATA and SCSI version configuration option.
- Fullscreen GUI option.
- Custom chipset display emulation partially rewritten, many
A1000 vs OCS vs ECS chipset undocumented edge cases are now
- AMAX ROM dongle emulation improved.
- CD and disk image volume label is also shown in status message.
- CPU Idle feature rewritten, lowered CPU usage.
- More reliable simultaneous on the fly media insertions/removals.
- Action Replay 2/3 emulation improved.
- Added 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 filter panel "integer" scaling options.
- Audio master volume is now real master volume control. Paula,
CD and AHI sub-volume controls.
- Optionally saveimages can use same directory as parent image.
- More accurate 68000 bus/address error stack frame undocumented fields.
3.0 bugs fixed:
- Some CPU HALT conditions caused emulator hang.
- Chip RAM/Slow RAM size change on the fly crash.
- Multiple other crash bugs fixed.
Other bugs fixed:
- Low level SCSI emulation fixes and updates.
- RTG mode screenshots in 16-bit host color depth mode had wrong colors.
- Real CD drive as emulated ATAPI or SCSI had wrong last available block.
- Graffiti corrupted display in non-AGA modes.
- Some programs had shifted display in some configurations (For example
Gloom AGA, Worms Directors Cut title screens)
- Picasso IV graphics corruption in OS4 16 bit modes.
- Picasso IV out of bounds access crash (OS41FE)
- Serial port emulation lost characters in some situations.
|View topic Comments: 0 :: View Comments (Post your comment)
Amiga Future 113 released at the 5. March(more)